Full stack developer
TV UP Media Telecom is in a mission to provide best in class Pay TV services over any broadband service. Why? Because a full featured, plenty of contents, Pay TV offer allows our customers in Telco market deliver high value sticky quad play bundles, guaranteeing great satisfaction
- Performs: Video backend editorial tools and automatic metadata injection.
- Customer Subscription management, OTT channels management, dynamic catalog generation.
- Identifies & Recommends: CMS performance improvements.
- Integration of analytics and user tracking.
- Api Rest integrations.
- At least 2 years of experience in full stack development with modern frameworks, understanding UI frameworks and backend architecture interactions.
- Be able to migrate platform modules from Angular.js to angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with node.js developing RESTful web services.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Jira ticketing system.
- Experience with troubleshooting and improving performance of applications using Node.js and Angular.
- Experience in 3rd party components integrations.
- Understanding of continuous delivery (unit testing with MOCHA and CHAI), and experience in automated deployment using bitbucket pipelines or bamboo.
- Used to work using software versioning systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Nice-to-have experience and skills:
- Experience in microservices development and deployment: AWS or GCS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Elastic Search and Kibana
What do we offer you?
At TV UP, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration, fixed and variable incentives.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- 100% remote work (teleworking).
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic and challenging environment.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and products.
- Telecommuting working option.
Not a perfect match for the role? If your experience is close to what we are looking for, we highly encourage you to apply.
Please, feel free to apply by filling up the following form: