Android TV Developer
TVUp Media Telecom is in a mission to provide best in class Pay TV services over any broadband service. Why? Because a full featured, plenty of contents, Pay TV offer allows our customers in Telco market deliver high value sticky quad play bundles, guaranteeing great satisfaction
If you are …
- a motivated developer with great passion for programming
- who likes to work in an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance
- with a solid sense of coding quality
- who is motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
The position involves working with a telecommunications professional’s team to improve and implement next generation TV apps to support TV UP entertainment services portfolio evolution.
If you are a dynamic, hard-working and motivated Android Developer, you are in the right place.
- Improve Android TV & Android Mobile reference applications by Implementing new functionalities of product backlog.
- Implement new UX interface.
- Test applications new functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Any IT, Computer Science or related Software development degree.
- Experience in Android development with Android Studio for applications with graphical user interface and published in Google Play.
- Knowledge of Kotlin would be appreciated.
- Video streaming technology basics and Exoplayer integration into Android apps.
- GIT Version Control System.
- Some knowledge of Agile Software Development and tracking. tools. Jira is used for ticket tracking.
- Experience on Dagger2, Realm and RxJava frameworks is a plus.
- Room persistence library for SQL Lite.
- Knowledge of Factory – Repository pattern.
- Basic knowledge of MPV - MVVM pattern.
- Firebase for crashlytics and app usage tracking and distribution.
- Application is developed following Clean architecture structure.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely .
What do we offer you?
At TVUP, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration, fixed and variable incentives.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- 100% remote work (teleworking).
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic and challenging environment.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and products.
Not a perfect match for the role? If your experience is close to what we are looking for, we highly encourage you to apply.
Please, feel free to apply by filling up the following form: